- Wheel of Life
- 3 Pillars of an Extraordinary Life
- Values & Beliefs
- The Dickens Process: Limiting & Empowering Beliefs
- The Path to Mastery
Pyramid of Mastery (Seven Areas of Constant Growth)
- Physical Body
- Celebrate and Contribute
Wheel Of Life
Draw a wheel divided equally for each of the seven areas of growth and rate each area from 0 (at the center) to 10 (at the edge).
Then draw horizontal lines at each level to graphically represent your wheel.
Then ask yourself, if your life relied on these wheels to take you places, would it be a smooth ride? How can you bring balance to your wheel and make life a smooth ride?
Three Pillars of Progress
- Massive Action
Learning is a creation of a relationship between the known and the unknown.
Strategy is an specific way of organizing your resources in order to consistently produce a specific result.
Eliciting A Strategy
To get a recipe from someone else, you must find out four things:
- Amounts & Quantities
- Order & Sequence
- Intensity & Duration
Emotional Recipes (Ingredients for human “baking”)
“Certainty is created within you not by your environment” Tony Robbins
Order & Sequence
There is a big difference between:
The dog bit Jhonny Vs Jhonny bit the dog
Intensity & Duration
How you use your body (physiology) will determine how your “recipe” is going to cook. The intensity and duration of your physiology is the oven that produces the strategy.
Values and Beliefs
Values are the emotional states that we believe are important to either experience or avoid
- Towards Values
- Away Values
(There is nothing a person does that is not an attempt to meet their needs)
Two Types of Beliefs
- Global Beliefs
The Dickens Process
- Identify three limiting beliefs that been producing unwanted or negative consequences in your life.
- What negatives consequences have you already experienced as a result of these beliefs?
- Write down each old limiting belief, cross it out, and then write your new empowering belief.
- What positive consequences will you experience as a result of these new beliefs?
“Man is what he believes” Anton Chekhov
The Path to Mastery
- Model someone who has already achieved what you want.
- Learn from total immersion.
- Spaced repetition.
- When you think it, its a dream
- When you talk it, its interesting
- When you plan it, its possible
- When you schedule it, its real
Thanks For Reading!
Have you been thinking about making some changes in your life? Improve some key areas? Becoming a better version of yourself? Life Coaching will help.