Unleash the Power Within is a live 3 ½ day event with Tony Robbins designed to help you unlock and unleash the forces inside that can help you break through any limit and create the quality of life you desire. Learn how you can surpass your own limitations to achieve your goals and take control of your life.
- Introduction to Neuro-Associate Conditioning
- Three Steps to Lasting Change
- The Driving Force: The Science of Momentum
- Find Your Passion
- Decide, Commit, & Resolve
- The 5 Keys to Asking Intelligently
- The 5 to Thrive
- Closing the Gap
- The Power of Team
Introduction to Neuro-Associate Conditioning
“We are not creatures of circumstance, we are creators of circumstance”
The Ultimate Success Formula:
- Know your outcome
- Know your reasons why
- Take massive action
- Know what you are getting
- Change your approach
Your Memory File:
The Power of Beliefs
A belief is a feeling of certainty about what something means.
Three beliefs for lasting success:
- It must change now.
- I must change it now.
- I can change it now.
Remember the past does not equal the future unless you live there.
Three Steps to Lasting Change
- Interrupt the pattern.
- Create an empowering alternative.
“One Man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life” Edward Butler
The Driving Force (Science of Momentum)
- Put yourself in peak state.
- Find your passion.
- Decide, Commit & Resolve
- Take Massive Action
Find your Passion
- What do you love?
- What do you hate?
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you really want?
Decide, Commit, and Resolve!
- What are two decisions you made in the past that have positively shaped your life? How? What got you to decide?
- What are two new decisions you are commited to making now? And how will they improve your life?
Five Keys to Asking Intelligently
- Ask specifically
- Ask someone who can help you
- Create value for the person you are asking
- Asking with focused congruent belief
- Ask until you get what you want
Five to Thrive (The Core of Emotional Fitness)
- Physiology is the foundation of all effective change
- Focus = Feeling (Feeling is life)
- Language/Meaning= Emotion is life
- Create a compelling future: A reason to use your skills
- Identity is everywhere: We dont do what we can, we live what we believe we are.
Closing the Gap:
- Where is your ultimate target? What are you committed to achieving? What kind of lifestyle and identity are you committed to creating? What will be the primary question you ask yourself each day? What are the beliefs that will empower you to create these results?
- What results have you been producing financially in the past? How have you felt about your finances, money or lack of wealth? What have been the beliefs that have held you back? Are you struggling? Are you fearful of the future? Where were you financially?
- Now its time to close the gap, what specific actions can you take to begin to close the gap between you’ve been and where you are committed to being now?
The Power of Team
An extraordinary qualify of life requires mastering two skills:
- Science of achievement
- Art of fulfillment
- The Secret to Wealth and Happiness is to become a team player.
- Happiness comes from progress.
- Progress shows in the form of growth and in a sense of contribution.
Two Key Beliefs
- People do the best they can with the resources they have.
- There are no unresourceful people, only unresourceful states.
People’s lives are a direct reflection of the expectations of their peer group.
“The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice” George Eliot